I really enjoyed having a “bucket list” for the summer and updating the post as I completed it so I’m making another one for this fall. Similar to what I did for my summer list, I’ve organized the list into small day trips from Ottawa as well as longer weekend ones (if I can get to them). If you have ANY suggestions, please share them in the comments below! I would love to hear about your list as well.
- Around Ottawa: Fall Rapsody, Camp Fortune Zipline/chair lift, Sander’s Farm (Completed September 28), PumpkInferno, Carve Pumpkins, Upper Canada Cranberries
- Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival (Completed. Didn’t get to see them lift off though!)
- Ottawa Biplane Adventure or Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Brockville (to see the tunnel) (Completed)
- Montreal: I didn’t get a chance to go this summer and I’d love to check out a few hiking trails near the city!
- Adirondacks for hiking. Also didn’t get a chance to go this summer. (Coming up late October).
- Quebec City. I went a few years ago and loved it. It would be so fun to go back in the fall!
Photography (for some fall foliage!)
- Hog’s Back Falls
- Pink Lake
- Dominion Arboretum
- Major’s Hill Park
- Experimental Farm for Sunflowers (Completed)