The third leg of the trip will be Amsterdam, Netherlands. I know a few people who have been and they’ve raved about it. As discussed previously, I love using Pinterest and MyMaps (a Google Maps function) to plan what to see, do and eat. The plan is to spend the last 2 full days of the trip in the city, mostly wandering around and checking out a few museums. I’m hoping the weather will be nice enough to enjoy a canal boat tour.
Here’s my list of my top “Must-sees (or dos)”:
- Rent a bicycle and bike along the canals – weather depending of course!
- Van Gogh Museum.
- Anne Frank Museum. You have to book tickets pretty far in advance so I’ve marked it on my calendar to get them ASAP.
- Take a canal boat tour – again, weather depending.
- Rembrandt House Museum.
- Pllek beach. I’ll need to grab a hot chocolate for this one.
- This bicycle tour (who doesn’t love cheese??)
Am I missing anything? Let me know if you have any specific suggestions!